Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Two weeks without a post

Oh well, slackness ensues. And an Easter break.

The good news: I did record another song, the "Colonel" aka "Lost". It's nothing to do with the TV show.

The bad news. I didn't blog about it. Then I didn't do anything the next week (aka last week), I came down but had worked til 3 or 4 the night before, did again the night afterwards (a work deadline) and just wasn't up to much. Then, tonight, when I wanted to update the blog, I couldn't manage to log in. Took a while before I worked out how to get things sorted but I seem to be up and running again: it turns out you can have a "Google Account" with a name with an "@" sign it in that is an email address from another website completely. Which I do, for this blog, its my main email address. So it goes.

Now, perhaps, to music?

No comments: