Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hell

Yet another song done: current working title: hell --- although perhaps "Rock'N'Roll" would be better. Nasty digital clipping on the vocals, but well, I quite like it so I'm keeping it.

This is another old song which I've finally got around to recording. That's a good thing

Rock'n'Roll is the devil's music
And it comes straight up from Hell
And if you listen to the sinful rhythms
You'll go straight down there as well

Good news: it's only 12:30. That's a record.

3 comments:

Elyzia said...

You should send us a list of the tracks on your album, so we can associate them with some of your blog posts!
By the way, I do like the first track.... almost has a kind of 'Nick Cave' feel to it. Well done!

James said...

OK, so: on the secret CD so far:

1. Lazarus
2. The Fire
3. (Straight to) Hell
4. Beat your Children (Family First)
5. The Colonel

The names are mostly already in the posts, I think.
Most of these songs are a few years old: The Colonel is one of the oldest, dating back probably 10-15 years. Some of them have stories about them that aren't in their posts - hmm, more messages about them, once I get a few work things sorted out!

Fi said...

Great! thanks for the track listings. I'll be looking forward to hearing more about the songs themselves and the meanings behind them, etc.